Article 1 (Purpose) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
These terms and conditions are intended to stipulate the conditions and procedures for the use of all services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided on the website operated by Innosimulation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), including newsletters, as well as the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Company and users.
Article 2 (Effect and Amendment of the Terms) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
These terms and conditions take effect by being posted on the service screen or by other means of notice to users.
The Company may change these terms and conditions as deemed necessary, and the changed terms will be announced within the website so that users can directly confirm them.
If a user does not agree to the changed terms, they can cancel (withdraw from) their membership, and if they continue to use the service, it will be deemed that they have implicitly agreed to the amended terms. The amended terms take effect in the same manner as the preceding clause.
Article 3 (Supplementary Rules)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Electronic Communication Fundamental Law, the Telecommunications Business Act, regulations of the Korea Internet Safety Commission, the Code of Ethics for Korea Internet Safety, the Copyright Act, and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definitions)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows:
This Site: Innosimulation homepage (www.innosim.com / www.innosim.ai) and its sub-pages
User: A person who receives the services provided by this Site in accordance with these terms and conditions
E-mail: Mail through the internet
Article 5 (Change of Services) (Revised on September 1, 2023)
The Company may notify users of the content and date of provision of services that may be changed, and may add or modify the content of the services if necessary.
Article 6 (Suspension of Services) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
1. The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the services in the following cases:
1)Due to unavoidable reasons such as maintenance of service equipment
2)When a user disrupts the Company's business activities
3)When there is a disruption in normal service usage due to power outage, equipment failure, or excessive usage
4)When the Company cannot maintain the service due to reasons such as termination of contract with a service provider
5) When there are circumstances beyond control, such as force majeure or a state of national emergency
2. In the event of service suspension under Clause 1, the Company shall notify users in the manner specified in Article 7. However, if notification is impossible due to reasons beyond the Company's control (such as intentional or non-negligent disk failure, system downtime, etc.), this does not apply.
Article 7 (Notice to Users) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
1. When the Company gives notice to a user, it may be done through the user's provided e-mail or SMS.
2. In cases where the Company gives notice to an unspecified number of users, the Company may substitute individual notification by posting the notice on the website bulletin board for more than one week. The Site is not responsible for the user's failure to notice the content during this period. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances, the aforementioned notice period may be reduced or omitted.
Article 8 (Collection of Personal Information)
1. When collecting user information for service provision, the Company collects only the minimal information required by its side, and the collected information includes:
Name, affiliation, e-mail, contact information
2. When the Company collects personal identifiable information from users, it will inform users of the matters specified by relevant laws and regulations and obtain their consent.
3. Except in cases where there are exceptions under relevant laws and regulations, collected personal information cannot be used for purposes other than the collection purpose or provided to third parties without the user's consent.
4. Users have the right to access and correct their personal information held by the Company at any time.
5. The Company or third parties that have received personal information from the Company shall promptly destroy the personal information when the collection purpose or the received purpose has been achieved, except in cases where there are exceptions under relevant laws.
Article 9 (Company's Obligations) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
1. The Company shall make continuous and best efforts to provide services stably and effectively in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. The Company shall always maintain and maintain the equipment related to the service in an operable state and make the best efforts to repair and restore it in case of failure.
3. The Company shall not send advertising emails for commercial purposes without user's explicit consent if the user has expressed the intention not to receive them.
5. The Company is not responsible for service interruptions caused by the user's fault.
Article 10 (User's Obligations)
1. Users must comply with the provisions of relevant laws, these terms and conditions, usage guidelines, and cautions notified by the Company, and must not engage in any acts that disrupt the Company's business.
2. Users are not allowed to engage in any profit-making activities using the service without the Company's prior approval.
3. Users may not copy, reproduce, alter, translate, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use the information obtained through the service without the Company's prior approval.
4. If there are changes to the personal information provided to the Company due to the user, the user must immediately request the Company to modify it to correspond to the facts, and the user is solely responsible for any consequences resulting from not making the request.
5. Users must not engage in the following actions related to the use of the service, and are solely responsible for all consequences resulting from these actions:
1) Sending spam emails by obtaining other members' E-mail addresses, addresses, contact information, or other personal information
2) Engaging in or participating in criminal activities or other activities related to crimes
3) Engaging in activities that harm public morals, social order, or other social values
4) Infringing on the Company's or third parties' intellectual property rights, including copyrights
5) Damaging or defaming the Company's or third parties' honor
6) Hacking or distributing computer viruses
7) Continuously transmitting specific content such as advertising information to others against their will
8) Engaging in any action that may disrupt the stable operation of the service
9) Unauthorized modification of the content of the service provided by the Company
10) Engaging in any action that violates relevant laws
Article 11 (Linked Sites)
The Company may provide links to other websites on this Site, but does not guarantee the reliability of the websites linked on this Site or assume responsibility for the content of those linked websites or their use.
Article 12 (Company's Ownership) (Revised on September 1, 2023)
1.The Company holds the intellectual property rights related to the services provided by the Company, necessary software, images, marks, logos, designs, service names, information, trademarks, as well as works created by the Company and other intellectual property rights.
2. Except in cases where explicitly approved by the Company, users may not engage in any acts such as modifying, leasing, lending, selling, distributing, creating, transferring, sublicensing, setting collateral, or commercial use of all or part of the properties specified in Paragraph 1, nor may they allow third parties to engage in such actions.
Article 13 (Prohibition of Transfer, etc.) (Amended on September 1, 2023 - Deleted)
Article 14 (Liability for Damages)
1. The Company shall be liable for compensating for damages incurred by users due to the Company's intentional or gross negligence in relation to the provision of services under these terms and conditions.
2. If a user incurs damages to the Company due to the user's violation of Article 10 or other provisions of these terms and conditions, the user shall be liable for compensating the Company for such damages.
3. If a user's violation of Article 10 or other provisions of these terms and conditions results in the Company being held liable to other users or third parties and thereby incurring damages, the user who violated these terms and conditions shall compensate the Company for all damages incurred.
Article 15 (Disclaimer) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
1. The Company shall be exempted from liability for the provision of services due to force majeure or similar unavoidable circumstances.
2. The Company shall not be liable for service disruptions caused by the user's fault.
3. The Company shall not be liable for the accuracy, reliability, or content of the material, information, or facts (hereinafter referred to as "Material, etc.") posted by users in relation to the services.
4. The Company shall not be liable for damages incurred by users due to the user's choices or other usage-related disadvantages in relation to the material, etc., transmitted or posted by users, or other disadvantages related to the use of the service.
5. The Company shall not be liable for damages incurred by users who engage in commercial activities such as trading goods with other users or third parties using the service without the Company's approval.
6. The Company shall not be liable for damages incurred by users' expectations of profits or losses incurred by using the service to obtain material, etc.
7. The Company shall not be liable for free service usage unless there are special provisions in relevant laws.
Article 16 (Resolution of Disputes and Governing Law) (Amended on September 1, 2023)
1. The Company and users shall make all necessary efforts to amicably resolve any disputes arising in connection with the service.
2. In the event of a lawsuit, the court with jurisdiction over the Company's main office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause.
(Effective Date of the Terms)
These terms and conditions shall be effective from June 12, 2023.