MILES system is a training system to manage mutual real time training at control center using by launcher mounted on a rifle and detectors using optical laser technology. Trainees are able to improve level of completion using by AAR function such as command action results, tactical action and doctrine apply results. MILES is a representative training for the live training method which acquires a sense of real-war experience, it enables trainee to utilize the equipment that is compiled into the training unit and maximizes tactical command capability.
SAT (K-1 / K-2 / K-3)
Device Issue Sys
- Possession of MILES training equipment for the entire unit
- Acquire multiple patents such as launchers, DCN (Data Communication Networks etc.
- Apply MILES system to direct / indirect weapons
- Apply training procedures of the same tactical rules as the actual doctrine
- Comply with International Energy’s laser safety management regulations by the Defense Standards and the Ministry of Commerce Industry
- Support the mobile Miles training system